Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

john dutton leather jacket

standardi

Moderatori: stasa, bogdant

john dutton leather jacket

Postod MichelJohn » Pon Jul 24, 2023 7:57 pm

Don't miss out on this last chance to save big and embrace the rugged style of john dutton leather jacket offer! Inspired by the iconic character from the hit series "Yellowstone," this leather jacket is the epitome of timeless elegance and rugged charm.

Crafted with precision and attention to detail, this jacket exudes a perfect blend of sophistication and grit, just like the legendary John Dutton himself. Made from premium quality leather, it guarantees durability and comfort, making it a must-have addition to your wardrobe.

Whether you're a die-hard "Yellowstone" fan or simply seeking a classic wardrobe staple, this limited-time offer allows you to seize the opportunity to channel the essence of John Dutton's style. So, hurry and grab this exclusive deal before it's gone, and step into the world of refined cowboy fashion!
MichelJohn

Pridružio se: Pon Jul 24, 2023 7:54 pm
Ime i prezime: Michel John
Ime institucije: Yellowstone Jackets

Re: john dutton leather jacket

Postod wrathonia » Ned Okt 29, 2023 1:53 am

wrathonia

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am
Ime i prezime: Messsdada
Ime institucije: Mnesasdff

Postod wrathonia » Ned Jan 07, 2024 6:28 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wrathonia

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am
Ime i prezime: Messsdada
Ime institucije: Mnesasdff

Postod wolfamatic » Sre Mar 06, 2024 8:31 pm

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinhttp://reinvestmentplan.rusafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

seoo

Postod JaxonEli » Pet Mar 08, 2024 1:13 pm

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... goias x cuiaba
JaxonEli

Pridružio se: Pet Mar 08, 2024 1:07 pm
Ime i prezime: seoo seoo
Ime institucije: seo

seoo

Postod JaxonEli » Sre Mar 13, 2024 1:22 am

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge!I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. KSZ9031RNXIC
JaxonEli

SEO

Postod JaxonEli » Sub Mar 16, 2024 3:42 pm

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. mönchengladbach gegen bayern
JaxonEli

SEO

Postod JaxonEli » Sub Mar 16, 2024 3:50 pm

I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. daman games
JaxonEli

SEO

Postod JaxonEli » Pon Mar 18, 2024 8:58 pm

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Modern Design Dining Chairs
JaxonEli

SEO

Postod JaxonEli » Uto Mar 19, 2024 7:13 pm

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. late university application
JaxonEli

Sledeća

Povratak na Standardi