Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Discover the endless fun of internet radio. My passion for s

vesti

Moderator: misa.stojanovic

Discover the endless fun of internet radio. My passion for s

Postod MessiahZachary » Pon Sep 25, 2023 9:47 am

I want to share my incredible journey into the exciting field of internetradio hören and I can hardly contain my excitement.

Whether it's soothing music to relax after a long day or stimulating melodies to start the morning, there's something for everyone. In the middle of our busy lives, I stumbled upon the world of internet radio and it was a game changer. The ability to explore different genres from around the world from the comfort of your own home is amazing.

I connected with like-minded people who shared my passion, and we swapped playlists, recommendations, and even discussed our favorite channels. Additionally, the internet radio community is great.

It is an endless source of joy and a gateway to discovering new musical horizons. Share your experiences and suggestions below and let us continue the musical journey. So if you haven't delved into the world of internet radio yet, I highly recommend it.
MessiahZachary

Pridružio se: Pon Sep 25, 2023 9:39 am
Ime i prezime: MessiahZachary
Ime institucije: MessiahZachary

Re: Discover the endless fun of internet radio. My passion f

Postod wolfamatic » Uto Mar 26, 2024 1:53 pm

wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Povratak na Vesti