Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Entdecken Sie die wunderbare Welt und seien Sie der Begleite

vesti

Moderator: misa.stojanovic

Entdecken Sie die wunderbare Welt und seien Sie der Begleite

Postod KingsonHarrison » Pon Avg 28, 2023 7:56 am

While exploring the wide world of online audio, I happened upon radioonlineluisteren.nl and it became a gem for me. I just wanted to share an amazing discovery I made recently that has really enriched my life. The immersive world of audio offered by this platform is nothing short of amazing. It's like having a constant companion by my side through online radio broadcasting.

The variety of content available is simply amazing. From music of different genres to exciting discussions and thought-provoking podcasts, there is something for everyone. I'm always interested in discovering new music, talks and podcasts and radioonlineluisteren.nl opened up a whole new avenue for me.

Whether I'm working, cooking or just relaxing, I'm immersed in the diverse world of audio content this platform makes available to me. One of the aspects that I particularly like is the comfort it offers. I can watch my favorite programs or discover new ones from the comfort of my own home, which makes my everyday life much more lively and pleasant.

I can easily search for specific genres, artists or topics that interest me. It's amazing that technology has made accessing such rich content from around the world so easy. In addition, the user-friendly interface of radioonlineluisteren.nl makes navigation easier.

If you haven't seen radioonlineluisteren.nl yet, I strongly encourage you to try it. It could become your new favorite companion in the world of online radio. In a world where we are constantly on the move, this platform has succeeded in bridging the gap between entertainment and our busy lives. It's become a regular part of my day and I couldn't be more grateful to have stumbled upon it.
KingsonHarrison

Pridružio se: Pon Avg 28, 2023 7:52 am
Ime i prezime: KingsonHarrison
Ime institucije: KingsonHarrison

Re: Entdecken Sie die wunderbare Welt und seien Sie der Begl

Postod wolfamatic » Pon Nov 27, 2023 5:11 pm

wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Re: Entdecken Sie die wunderbare Welt und seien Sie der Begl

Postod wolfamatic » Uto Mar 26, 2024 12:51 pm