Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Courses online

linkovi

Re: Courses online

Postod janetgee » Sre Nov 29, 2023 10:44 am

In order to give their students the best possible work and academic environment, schools and other educational institutions use a variety of assessments and activities. One of the most important and vital tools used by colleges, universities, and schools to guarantee that student data is accurate and up to date is the student portal. UNICCM offers the greatest educational portal.
janetgee

Pridružio se: Sre Maj 10, 2023 3:27 pm
Ime i prezime: Janet Gee
Ime institucije: CCM

Postod hermiane » Sre Nov 29, 2023 11:08 am

Career progression and a pool of opportunities are endless in the web design profession! Transitioning to a home-based job is possible in professions like web design. Take control of your time and express your talent on your own terms! The web design profession is fulfilling, as it will allow you to be yourself and also encourage creative individuals like you to go far beyond what is expected of you. Get a hold of a web design certificate to start conquering the digital world!
hermiane

Pridružio se: Uto Sep 05, 2023 4:14 pm
Ime i prezime: hermiane cielle
Ime institucije: Instuti

Postod hermiane » Sre Nov 29, 2023 11:09 am

Career progression and a pool of opportunities are endless in the web design profession! Transitioning to a home-based job is possible in professions like web design. Take control of your time and express your talent on your own terms! The web design profession is fulfilling, as it will allow you to be yourself and also encourage creative individuals like you to go far beyond what is expected of you. Get a hold of a web design certificate to start conquering the digital world!
hermiane

Postod hermiane » Sre Nov 29, 2023 11:12 am

gk
hermiane

Postod LunaChee » Pet Dec 08, 2023 2:36 pm

The Student Portal is your primary information source. It serves as a conduit for communication between teachers and students and gives each student personalized access to all relevant study materials and information. The greatest learning portal available is provided by UNICCM.
LunaChee

Pridružio se: Čet Maj 18, 2023 1:20 pm
Ime i prezime: Luna Chee
Ime institucije: none

Postod hermiane » Uto Dec 19, 2023 10:31 am

Create a better experience for users through web design! These days, digital presence is essential to all businesses, as this helps reach a far greater market, so learning web design is a promising career. Discover more of your skills and potential through enrolling yourself in a web design learn online course. This will not only bring work satisfaction but also venturing to something new that fulfills life's greater purpose of knowledge seeking. best way to learn web design is through online course from UNICCM
hermiane

Postod wolfamatic » Pon Jan 01, 2024 12:24 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоreinvestmentplan.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Bryantheft

Postod Timothyabnolla » Čet Jan 11, 2024 11:08 am

Timothyabnolla

Pridružio se: Uto Dec 12, 2023 11:52 pm
Ime i prezime: Timothyabnolla
Ime institucije: 86191967588

Postod hermiane » Čet Jan 11, 2024 5:24 pm

Our existence requires the accountability of the people around us, and vice versa. In that sense, learning how to deal with mental health issues helps not just others but also ourselves. Mental illness has always been an issue, as it is an inevitable part of being human. We can't totally take it away, but we can learn to manage the risks of having one. UNICCM's mental health coach training will supply you with the know-how and will undoubtedly increase your ability to handle sensitive conversations and provide appropriate support to those around you.
hermiane

Postod hermiane » Pon Jan 15, 2024 4:26 pm

If you have a creative mind and wish to pursue a career related to the arts, a CAD technician career could be for you. A cad technician creates electronic design plans to put vision into reality using computer software. Professionals in this career work with architects and/or engineers to plan designs for projects. online cad courses like design technology are surely worth the investment.
hermiane

PrethodniSledeća

Povratak na Korisni linkovi