Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Instazoom enhances Instagram transform profile pictures

linkovi

Instazoom enhances Instagram transform profile pictures

Postod FallonGerda » Sub Nov 25, 2023 2:17 am

To elevate your social profile and make a lasting impression, mastering the art of image enhancement is paramount. Enter Insta zoom, a free utility that unlocks a world of possibilities, allowing you to magnify the beauty of your photos with ease.

The first tip in your Instazoom journey is to embrace the power of zooming. Whether you want to highlight intricate details or create a focal point, Instazoom lets you zoom in with precision, ensuring that every element of your photo is showcased in its full glory.

Next, leverage Instazoom's advanced filters to add an artistic flair to your images. From vintage vibes to contemporary chic, these filters provide an array of options to suit your personal style. Experiment with different filters to discover the perfect aesthetic that aligns with your unique identity.

Instazoom's cropping feature is another gem in the toolbox. Tailor your images to fit Instagram's preferred dimensions effortlessly, ensuring that your profile maintains a polished and cohesive look. This tool is particularly handy when you want to eliminate distractions and focus on the core elements of your photo.

Furthermore, Instazoom introduces the magic of color correction. Enhance the vibrancy of your images or opt for a subtle desaturation to create a mood that resonates with your content. The ability to fine-tune colors ensures that your photos are visually striking and leave a lasting impression on your audience.

In the competitive landscape of social media, it's crucial to stand out, and Instazoom equips you with the means to do just that. Elevate your Instagram game by incorporating these Instazoom tips into your image enhancement repertoire, and watch as your social profile transforms into a captivating visual story. Instazoom isn't just a tool; it's the key to unlocking the full potential of your Instagram presence.
FallonGerda

Pridružio se: Sub Nov 25, 2023 2:13 am
Ime i prezime: Fallon Gerda
Ime institucije: Instagram

Re: Instazoom enhances Instagram transform profile pictures

Postod wolfamatic » Pon Jan 01, 2024 1:34 pm

wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Re: Instazoom enhances Instagram transform profile pictures

Postod wrathonia » Pet Mar 01, 2024 10:31 am