Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Find the perfect ringtone for your phone: The complete guide

linkovi

Find the perfect ringtone for your phone: The complete guide

Postod Miranda » Sub Nov 11, 2023 6:37 pm

Finding the perfect ringtone for your phone may seem trivial but it can truly change everyday experiences. I recently took a deeper dive into the world of sonnerie telephone and discovered some cool tricks that I wanted to share with you!

First, it's important to choose a ringtone that represents you. It could be a song, an original audio clip, or even a movie clip. A ringtone that puts you in a good mood after every call is truly a source of daily positive motivation.

Personally, I'm a music lover and I frequently change my ringtone to reflect my current mood. It's like adding a little personality to every call!

Next, the duration of the ringtone is very important. It should be long enough for you to have time to pick it up without being sudden. In general, 20 to 30 seconds is ideal.

Another important point is sound quality. Clear, crisp ringtones are essential, especially if you're in a noisy environment. This helps you not miss important calls!
Miranda

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 10, 2023 3:13 pm
Ime i prezime: Miranda
Ime institucije: Miranda

Re: Find the perfect ringtone for your phone: The complete g

Postod wrathonia » Pet Mar 01, 2024 10:22 am

wrathonia

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am
Ime i prezime: Messsdada
Ime institucije: Mnesasdff

Povratak na Korisni linkovi