Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

NEED HELP TO SCORE HIGH MARKS?

linkovi

NEED HELP TO SCORE HIGH MARKS?

Postod conallbyrne » Uto Maj 16, 2023 10:59 am

Many students are confused and fed up with doing their university assignments. During my university time, I didn't have anyone to provide me with academic support. Today, students can easily ask for assignment help online and ace their courses. They can achieve high marks and reduce the workload of the university. Assignment Writing Ireland is the best online platform to get your report essays written by the top writers in Ireland. You will not get this golden opportunity to order daily assignments at low prices.
conallbyrne

Pridružio se: Uto Maj 16, 2023 10:49 am
Ime i prezime: conall byrne
Ime institucije: writing service

Re: NEED HELP TO SCORE HIGH MARKS?

Postod jackdaniel » Pon Maj 22, 2023 9:00 am

If you're aiming to score high marks and need assistance with your assignments, hiring an online assignment writercan be beneficial. These professional writers are skilled in their respective fields and can provide you with well-researched and top-quality assignments. By utilizing their expertise, you can improve your chances of achieving excellent grades.
jackdaniel

Pridružio se: Pon Maj 22, 2023 8:48 am
Ime i prezime: Jack Daniel
Ime institucije: Expert Assignmet writer

Postod EmilyJevica » Uto Jun 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Obtaining high marks in any assignment or exam is the first thing on the wish list of all students. But it is not easy to get good marks due to tough routines and workload. Students have to work on multiple projects and also other educational activities which are quite tough so to manage they prefer Cheap University Assignment Writing Services students won't face difficulties to meet the short deadlines.
EmilyJevica

Pridružio se: Uto Jun 06, 2023 12:26 pm
Ime i prezime: Emily Jevica
Ime institucije: AHM

Postod oliver721 » Sre Jun 07, 2023 12:29 pm

I appreciate everyone for sharing great writing services. This is fine for me and everyone in this community, but there is no one to talk about the use of symbols or unique characters, which is an important step in the writing field. I would recommend custom assignment help symbols for this purpose and also provide online chemistry class help services. Lately, I've used their services which are the best for me.
oliver721

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 07, 2023 12:27 pm
Ime i prezime: Oliver Bonas
Ime institucije: Munich University London

Postod lilygeorge » Sre Jun 14, 2023 11:51 am

If you need help to score high marks in your business assignment writing, we've got you covered. Our professional business assignment writing service is designed to assist you in achieving excellent academic results.
lilygeorge

Pridružio se: Sre Jun 14, 2023 11:38 am
Ime i prezime: lilygeorge
Ime institucije: Oxford

Postod raidamaisa » Čet Jun 15, 2023 12:48 pm

Nowadays students need help to score high marks on their assignments but many students face very challenging routines because they do other activities with their studies. So students prefer CIPD assignment writing services because it helps their students to finish their toughest assignments and guides them to score high marks.
raidamaisa

Pridružio se: Čet Jun 15, 2023 12:30 pm
Ime i prezime: Raida Maisa
Ime institucije: essay writers UAE

Postod andrewjames » Pet Jun 16, 2023 2:41 pm

If you are a student in uk who needs help with your academic assignments, you might be wondering how to find the best essay-writing services and dissertation help online. There are many factors to consider when choosing an this service, such as the quality of the writers, the price, the deadline, the customer support, and the guarantees. In this blog post, we will give you some tips on how to find the best writing services in uk and what to look for in a reliable Academic writer.
andrewjames

Pridružio se: Pet Jun 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Ime i prezime: Andrew James
Ime institucije: Oxford

Postod wrathonia » Čet Avg 03, 2023 9:00 am

wrathonia

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am
Ime i prezime: Messsdada
Ime institucije: Mnesasdff

Postod wolfamatic » Sub Sep 09, 2023 7:52 am

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Postod wolfamatic » Sub Sep 09, 2023 8:51 am

wolfamatic

Pridružio se: Pet Nov 11, 2022 9:31 am
Ime i prezime: asdad asdadsddsa
Ime institucije: dadasdasdasdfff

Sledeća