Fondacija Narodne biblioteke Srbije ostvarila je projekat „DIGITALNE BIBLIOTEKE – EDUKACIJA”
pod pokroviteljstvom Ministarstva za spoljnu i unutrašnju trgovinu i telekomunikacije. Osnovna ideja je da se aktivnostima u okviru projekta učini korak više ka unapređenju digitalizacije kulturnog nasleđa u Srbiji.
Projekat je 2014. godine od strane JISA - „Jedinstveni informatički savez Srbije” dobio „Posebno priznanje” za postignute rezultate.

U okviru projekta urađena je i brošura Edukacija u digitalizaciji koja ima za cilj da predstavi proces digitalizacije, a namenjena je zaposlenima u kulturi kao i budućim mladim stručnjacima iz oblasti zaštite kulturnog nasleđa i bibliotekarstva.

Brošura

Координатор пројекта
Мирољуб Стојановић

Courses online

linkovi

Courses online

Postod janetgee » Sre Maj 10, 2023 3:31 pm

There are some college that offers online courses. The College of Contract Management is one of these. Learners and professionals alike pick this institution because of its experience in the sectors of construction, engineering, accounting, IT, and business management. Due to the efficient learning approach that is implemented into their online courses, this school enjoys excellent recognition in the UK. CCM will welcome you if you're a learner who wants to adapt to changes and wishes to attempt online learning. No one is treated differently based on their career or status, and there are no difficult admissions requirements. Your enthusiasm for studying is sufficient justification for the school to extend its services to you.
janetgee

Pridružio se: Sre Maj 10, 2023 3:27 pm
Ime i prezime: Janet Gee
Ime institucije: CCM

Re: Courses online

Postod LunaChee » Uto Maj 30, 2023 3:53 pm

For a construction project to be organized and keep its everyday progress, a site manager exists. They portray a significant role in the success of the task and carry a heavy responsibility. As a result, taking a site management course is the most effective way to learn the job’s system. With this, the College of Contract Management caters this field which you can check through their website. What are you waiting for? Be a competent manager with CCM.
LunaChee

Pridružio se: Čet Maj 18, 2023 1:20 pm
Ime i prezime: Luna Chee
Ime institucije: none

Postod driana » Pon Jun 05, 2023 3:41 pm

One of the numerous advantages of taking the SMSTS course is that it will strengthen your understanding of health and safety. After completing the SMSTS course, your employees may develop better work habits, increase their productivity, reduce project delays, and be more inclined to adhere to stricter health and safety regulations. To know more about smsts course online , on this page!
driana

Pridružio se: Uto Maj 16, 2023 8:04 am
Ime i prezime: driana gab

Postod driana » Čet Jun 22, 2023 2:56 pm

Jobs in management are highly valued in the construction sector. Extreme expertise is necessary to properly manage stressful situations and lead a team. So communication is one of the characteristics of a great manager. It is vital to tell your team about changes and difficulties early in the project and to appropriately motivate them. Another managerial skill is the capacity to address problems quickly and efficiently. While some of these skills may be learnt, other leaders are born with particular leadership qualities. A CSCS card can help you advance in your career, and candidates can use the card finder to determine if a new CSCS card is available after losing their old one. Learn more about CSCS and how to use a CSCS card finder in this article. You can also use a cscs card finder for cscs card replacement.
driana

Postod driana » Pet Jun 23, 2023 10:54 am

Workers in the construction industry are issued a variety of cards by the CSCS. Despite not being legally needed, the cards are crucial for construction workers. Its importance is highlighted by the fact that many construction sites require a valid CSCS card to enter. Identify your qualifications and the CSCS card that matches your level of expertise using the CSCS Card Finder. To get the ideal cscs card for you and to check if a new cscs card is available after losing one, applicants can use the card finder. Check out this article to learn more about CSCS, how to take advantage of the cscs card finder, and how to use the cscs card finder for cscs card replacement!
driana

Postod driana » Čet Jun 29, 2023 10:41 am

Contracts issued by the Joint Contracts Tribunal, often known as JCT Contracts, are designed to avoid dispute and protect you if one does emerge. A JCT Contract for your construction project may save you a lot of money by determining who is liable for what before any problems arise. As a result, the CPD program Managing Projects with JCT Contracts will teach you all you need to know about drafting a JCT contract. Completing the Managing Projects with JCT Contracts Online CPD program will result in successful outcomes such as to assign which party has which responsibilities and know how to word the contract in order to make these responsibilities clear and not open to interpretation. Get to this article to know more jct management contract!
driana

Postod LunaChee » Uto Jul 18, 2023 9:50 am

Quantity Surveying is one of the highly recognized fields in the construction industry since these professionals' role portrays a vital part in the whole process of a construction project. "Quantity" meaning their tasks are about numbers. They are responsible in the finances and costs and creating budget plans. In addition, they ensure that everything is made of high quality. This month, the College of Contract Management is offering a training program for aspiring professionals who want to become a surveyor and join RICS. They have a rics courses which is a perfect opportunity that allows you to be eligible of joining. Learn more through their website.
LunaChee

Pridružio se: Čet Maj 18, 2023 1:20 pm
Ime i prezime: Luna Chee
Ime institucije: none

Postod driana » Pon Jul 24, 2023 3:12 pm

Coaching is available from the College of Contract Management to assist you with your Assessment of Professional Competence. You will be prepared to pass your APC and obtain your MRICS. Becoming an MRICS is a rewarding and career-enhancing way to have your expertise and skills recognized. Members enjoy greater networking chances, more employment options, and higher wages. It is well worth your time and effort to complete your APC and become an MRICS. Learn more about rics pathways by reading this article!
driana

Postod driana » Pon Jul 24, 2023 3:12 pm

Coaching is available from the College of Contract Management to assist you with your Assessment of Professional Competence. You will be prepared to pass your APC and obtain your MRICS. Becoming an MRICS is a rewarding and career-enhancing way to have your expertise and skills recognized. Members enjoy greater networking chances, more employment options, and higher wages. It is well worth your time and effort to complete your APC and become an MRICS. Learn more about rics pathways by reading this article!
driana

Postod wrathonia » Čet Avg 03, 2023 8:57 am

wrathonia

Pridružio se: Sub Mar 18, 2023 9:03 am
Ime i prezime: Messsdada
Ime institucije: Mnesasdff

Sledeća

Povratak na Korisni linkovi